where the little things grow




I remember
that day
she gave it a chance.
A seed so                                                                   Little
But she knew it could grow.
She had big dreams,
Big                                                                             Ideas
She believed in this little thing.
She knew it could be                                                   Free
And so this tree,
That was once so small,
grew taller and bigger than anything and                 Everyone.
 this tree spanned the entire town,
spreading happiness to all.

For the spirit is free when it dreams.




~Natalie

I write descriptive poetry for the imaginative and include original photos. I hope you enjoyed my writing! Post a comment if you have any ideas or questions!  For recipes and culinary writing, visit Cooking Under Quarantine, my cooking blog. 

Comments