desert dreams





so much in my head
blank thoughts
whirling around
blank thoughts
i dont want to feel it anymore
so over-stressed
too many
blank thoughts.
i dont understand why im here
i can't grasp this
but i cant forget it, either
ive got blank thoughts,
they keep me up at night
sometimes i want to run away
jump off a cliff into big, blue water.
see the entire world
maybe then i will really feel.
these blank thoughts ,
so blank, so empty,
like walking through a desert,
so much yet so little
so hot yet so lonely
so hot yet so cold.



~Natalie
I write descriptive poetry for the imaginative and include original photos. I hope you enjoyed my writing! Post a comment if you have any ideas or questions!  For recipes and culinary writing, visit Cooking Under Quarantine, my cooking blog. 

Comments